It’s time to move on! My Sibling® and My Pal Dolls® will no longer be sold by creator Loretta Boronat. Thank you for being such wonderful customers over the years!
You can purchase the dolls and clothing from Heather Beatty at Dandelion Dream Dolls. If you have questions, you can e-mail her at DandelionDreamDolls@gmail.com or call her (toll-free) at 1-888-291-DOLLS (3655).
I couldn’t have found a better person to carry on the love for boy dolls that we started here at MySiblingDolls.com! You will still be able to give your children the opportunity to “Care, Learn and Have Fun” through play with their boy dolls! Sincerely, Loretta D. Boronat, creator of My Sibling® and My Pal® Dolls
18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Tommy
18 inch boy doll with curly brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin; has cloth, fiber-filled body with pose-able plastic head, arms and legs. Eyes open and close, hair is rooted.
- 2-tone blue t shirt shirt
- matching hat
- slip - on sneakers
Tommy's booklet and redesign of shirt - Made in the USA.
Complete with 8 page story booklet: Tommy's Curious Kid Brother
- Tommy: is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Siblings: Younger brother Ronny who has Down syndrome, typically developing baby brother Gabriel
- Sibling’s Special Need: Down Syndrome
- Other characters: Mom, Dad, Nana, Gramps & neighbor’s puppy
- Plot: Tommy is the hero when he finds his brother Ronny who has wandered off next door to visit the neighbor’s puppy.