OCTOBER SHIPPING NOTICE: Our order fulfillment center will be closed Friday, October 4 at 5pm through Wednesday October 23. Orders can still be placed and customer service email support will be available during that time. Fulfillment will resume on Thursday, October 24.
18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Matty
18 inch boy doll with curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin; has cloth, fiber-filled body with pose-able plastic head, arms and legs. Eyes open and close, hair is rooted.
- red/navy blue t-shirt
- matching cap
- autism puzzle print ribbon bracelet
- socks and slip - on sneakers
Matty's bracelet, re-design of shirt, and booklet - Made in the USA
Complete with 8 page story booklet: Matty's Supermarket Mystery
- Matty is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Sibling: Younger sister Hope who has Autism
- Sibling’s Special Need: Autism
- Other characters: Mom & Hope’s special teacher, Alex
- Plot: Matty can’t understand why his little sister gets upset every time they go to the supermarket. With the help of Hope’s special teacher, he comes to understand that it’s all the noises, smells and feelings she gets when they go shopping that bother her so much.
Please see our other My Sibling doll who has a sibling with autism: Andy and our My Pal for Autism Awareness boy doll, and our Autism Awareness accessories for children and adults - all sold separately.
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls are groomed, outfitted and packaged by adults with disabilities who work at a local extended employment program that shares and supports our mission.