18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Andy
- two tone blue shirt
- matching hat
- autism awareness bracelet
- socks and slip - on sneakers
- Andy: is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Siblings: older typically developing brother Stephen, younger brother Michael who has Autism
- Sibling’s Special Need: Autism
- Other characters: Mom & Dad
- Plot: Andy has a younger brother Michael who has autism. His older brother, Stephen, stays home to take care of Michael while Andy and his parents are out at Andy’s piano recital. They come home to find a waterfall pouring down through the ceiling of the family room, and Andy immediately thinks his special night is ruined...
Please see our other My Sibling doll who has a sibling with autism: Matty, and our My Pal for Autism Awareness 18"boy doll, My Pal for Autism Awareness accessories for children and adults - all sold separately.
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls were groomed, outfitted and packaged by adults with disabilities in a local extended employment program until early 2020. Due to the pandemic, my program had to be closed down for the foreseeable future. In the interim time my adult son who has autism and I have been doing the work.