18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Andy
18 inch boy doll with curly brown hair, brown eyes, and medium skin, has cloth, fiber-filled body with pose-able plastic head, arms and legs. Eyes open and close, hair is rooted.
- two tone blue shirt
- matching hat
- autism awareness bracelet
- socks and slip - on sneakers
Andy's shirt, hat, bracelet and booklet - Made in the USA.
Complete with 8 page story booklet: Andy's Terribly Funny Waterfall
- Andy: is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Siblings: older typically developing brother Stephen, younger brother Michael who has Autism
- Sibling’s Special Need: Autism
- Other characters: Mom & Dad
- Plot: Andy has a younger brother Michael who has autism. His older brother, Stephen, stays home to take care of Michael while Andy and his parents are out at Andy’s piano recital. They come home to find a waterfall pouring down through the ceiling of the family room, and Andy immediately thinks his special night is ruined...
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls are groomed, outfitted and packaged by adults with disabilities who work at a local extended employment program that shares and supports our mission.