It’s time to move on! My Sibling® and My Pal Dolls® will no longer be sold by creator Loretta Boronat. Thank you for being such wonderful customers over the years!
You can purchase the dolls and clothing from Heather Beatty at Dandelion Dream Dolls. If you have questions, you can e-mail her at DandelionDreamDolls@gmail.com or call her (toll-free) at 1-888-291-DOLLS (3655).
I couldn’t have found a better person to carry on the love for boy dolls that we started here at MySiblingDolls.com! You will still be able to give your children the opportunity to “Care, Learn and Have Fun” through play with their boy dolls! Sincerely, Loretta D. Boronat, creator of My Sibling® and My Pal® Dolls
18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Matty
- red/navy blue t-shirt
- matching cap
- autism puzzle print ribbon bracelet
- slip - on sneakers
- Matty is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Sibling: Younger sister Hope who has Autism
- Sibling’s Special Need: Autism
- Other characters: Mom & Hope’s special teacher, Alex
- Plot: Matty can’t understand why his little sister gets upset every time they go to the supermarket. With the help of Hope’s special teacher, he comes to understand that it’s all the noises, smells and feelings she gets when they go shopping that bother her so much.
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls were groomed, outfitted and packaged by adults with disabilities in a local extended employment program until early 2020. Due to the pandemic, my program had to be closed down for the foreseeable future. In the interim time my adult son who has autism and I have been doing the work.