It’s time to move on! My Sibling® and My Pal Dolls® will no longer be sold by creator Loretta Boronat. Thank you for being such wonderful customers over the years!
You can purchase the dolls and clothing from Heather Beatty at Dandelion Dream Dolls. If you have questions, you can e-mail her at DandelionDreamDolls@gmail.com or call her (toll-free) at 1-888-291-DOLLS (3655).
I couldn’t have found a better person to carry on the love for boy dolls that we started here at MySiblingDolls.com! You will still be able to give your children the opportunity to “Care, Learn and Have Fun” through play with their boy dolls! Sincerely, Loretta D. Boronat, creator of My Sibling® and My Pal® Dolls
18 inch boy doll - My Sibling - Andy
18 inch boy doll with curly brown hair, brown eyes, and medium skin, has cloth, fiber-filled body with pose-able plastic head, arms and legs. Eyes open and close, hair is rooted.
- two tone blue shirt
- matching hat
- autism awareness bracelet
- slip - on sneakers
Andy's shirt, hat, bracelet and booklet - Made in the USA.
Complete with 8 page story booklet: Andy's Terribly Funny Waterfall
- Andy: is a typically developing 7 year old boy
- Siblings: older typically developing brother Stephen, younger brother Michael who has Autism
- Sibling’s Special Need: Autism
- Other characters: Mom & Dad
- Plot: Andy has a younger brother Michael who has autism. His older brother, Stephen, stays home to take care of Michael while Andy and his parents are out at Andy’s piano recital. They come home to find a waterfall pouring down through the ceiling of the family room, and Andy immediately thinks his special night is ruined...
Please see our other My Sibling doll who has a sibling with autism: Matty
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls were groomed, outfitted and packaged by adults with disabilities in a local extended employment program until early 2020. Due to the pandemic, my program had to be closed down for the foreseeable future. In the interim time my adult son who has autism and I have been doing the work.